Subterranean termite feeds on wood and cellulose materials. Have more ways to enter your house through cracks and crevices, electrical wiring and foundation column, Ceiling, window and door frames are all prone to termite attack. You will normally notice their existence only after an extensive damage / shelter tubes.
Advantages & Benefits Termite Control
- Termite treatment prevents to avoid termite to enter into the air hole and crack and cervices in the building which make the building week, possibility of water seepage
- Destroy the electric switch box and pipes entering from the soil thorough it and will damage the same by raising mud tubes
- Termites are one of the most destructive pests in the world. It is estimated that termites cause more damage than fire and storms put together
- Protecting the building life extend contaminating by termites
- This Treatment carrying long term effective and avoiding re infestation from termites
The home owner can discourage termites by remembering these facts:
- Termites are attracted to wood, so remove potential termite food away from buildings - their food can include timber stacks, old stumps, building refuse, garden decoration such as sleepers and logs
- waste timber from construction activities is often left in place or stored under the house - remove all timber formwork
- Termites are attracted to water, so fix leaking water pipes, drains, showers, sinks etc, plus capture water from air conditioning units
- Termites prefer humid conditions, so keep air under the house dry by improving sub-floor ventilation, drainage and access
- Termites cannot chew through properly laid concrete, so ensure concrete slab is properly designed, compacted, and cured
- Termites colonies can sometimes be located - it is possible to eliminate colonies by killing the reproductives (the queen and the king).